Road NOT to be taken

 - by 21st century Robert Frost 

Two roads diverged from home.

And, sorry I could not travel both.

Lost in sands of time,

looking at one, far as I could;

to where the potholes end.


Then looked the other way,

thinking perhaps it as better save; 

because it was patched and new.

Though as for passing there,

it was flashes of traffic and no fun.


Both lay equally same.

Potholes filled in water from rain.

Oh! I kept the first for another day!

Yet knowing it is never going to change.

I doubted if I should ever travel.


I shall be telling this with a sigh!

Somewhere ages and ages hence,

Two roads diverged from home and I -

I took the one filled with traffic,

and that has led to this remix.


Creatively exhausted,

Divya Venkatesan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance - The invisible connect

I want to keep you happy!