I want to keep you happy!

Wherever I go,
It’s about you.
Whatever I do,
I can’t forget you.
However hard I try,
It feels above my might.
What did you do to me?
I want to keep you happy!

Invested deeply in you,
Where life beyond looks like mere dew,
Sucking me hard, to disappear,
When my desire isn’t your, Normal!
I’m here to please,
Every moment I breathe,
For everything about me,
Acts only for Thee!
What did you do to me?
I want to keep you happy!

Smile or cry,
Live or die,
Belief or fate,
Love or hate,
It’s all about how you see!
Alas! I can’t do anything free!
What did you do to me?
I want to keep you happy!

From age of four,
to many more,
All I care,
Is how I fare!
Oh my Society,
I’m so caught in your insanity
What did you do to me?
For all I do is to make you happy!


- Divya Venkatesan

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance - The invisible connect