If, phoenix had a voice!


Oh God! I just can’t take it anymore and I must do this right now. Really, I mean Right Now people! (earnest). The more I delay I know there are going to be many more stories coming our way every day. Too many theories, innumerable number of advices as to how to lead one’s life. Healing the world, healing oneself. Self-realisation. Identify your path to greatness. A sudden awakening. Utilise your time the best way. Follow this suggested path. Blah! Blah! Blah!. Ah! Yes and, I do see a lot of great seers rising amongst us in recent times.

It looks like (nah!), almost everyone that I know (a little exaggerated though) have started doing that one same thing and joined the crazy club. There seems to be nothing other than that now!

One single united hobby that people have realised to do these days. I mean, seriously!?

Is this the easiest thing to do? Spread ideas.

Creativity can be in any form, but why only this way? It goes around in circles. May be its very easy to cast your thoughts, given everyone is presumably free.

I really used to think, to come up with some real reading material has its own difficulties and the blocks. It quite looks the opposite right now.

I am perplexed, confused and suddenly I have felt the peer pressure. Crazy pressure on me.

Where have I lost it? By now, shouldn’t I have come up with something with all the time in the world which in real sense I’m unable to find right now?

So finally, I wanted to get back to being as crazy as ever and write this piece of whatever you want to call it for my dear readers. Here is my addition to the innumerable theories and advices during the time of Corona. Well, enjoy the quick read and the punch in the end!!

On goes the narrative… If, phoenix had a voice.
“I believed that the only way I could find myself back is by finding my roots. I have even started to wonder if that is possible at all. I had lost everything. I was a sight of despair to everyone. I was ditched by the neighbourhood. I quite didn’t understand if I was in this state because they abandoned me or rather was it because I had stopped giving them what they needed.

Yes, I do know that this world is self-centred. Everyone would stick around as long as there is some benefit, they can suck out. What has changed now?

I think I still have it all. There is no change in me. I’m still the same, standing tall with all the favourite things people hung on to.

I was everything to them at one point in time. An integral part of every single upper west side and even the social class. Not a week passed by without us seeing each other. I was a significant part of everyone.

Some came on purpose, some to meet, some came to sneak around while many came for the visuals, to pass time over and many were mere by-goners. Irrespective of their notion I nurtured, sheltered and made them habituated to me.

Yet, now I’m all but deserted lonely place.

Resonating with the voice of Phoenix mall and every other mall on earth. 

In complete impulse to post, 
Divya Venkatesan
Hang in there everyone and rise back like a phoenix! (this line is entirely the purpose of this utterly ridiculous post!).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fragrance - The invisible connect

I want to keep you happy!