Tree Tales!
"As the Wind whistled past,
The Sun, continued his scorching stare,
I am, but left deep rooted;
Scavenging for my need.
A tiny dot, amongst the immeasurable.
Engulfed by the five elements;
Yet, standing all alone.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
"Food to eat,
Air to breathe.
Shade to rest,
Wood to nest.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
"For you, I absorb the CO2 toxic,
All you return, is plastic.
Act now with logic,
Before the world turns catastrophic.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
- Divya Venkatesan
The Sun, continued his scorching stare,
I am, but left deep rooted;
Scavenging for my need.
A tiny dot, amongst the immeasurable.
Engulfed by the five elements;
Yet, standing all alone.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
"Food to eat,
Air to breathe.
Shade to rest,
Wood to nest.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
"For you, I absorb the CO2 toxic,
All you return, is plastic.
Act now with logic,
Before the world turns catastrophic.
Man! I gave you my everything.
I cry for thy support,
Please don't cut me anymore!"
- Divya Venkatesan
Comments
Post a Comment